The Ebert Digital Lab at the College of Wooster offers visual resource services for students, faculty, and staff. We provide the tools, information, and resources for image capture and editing. The lab features flatbed scanning, slide scanning, photography, Adobe Creative Suite software, digital drawing resources, and design assistance. We offer wide digital support for all types of visual communication, from image editing and interactive presentations to vector and digital illustration.
- Assistance in the Ebert Digital Lab using the technology and software
- Preparation of digital images through flatbed scanning, slide scanning, and digital photography
- Documenting and archiving artwork, image editing, digital imaging workflow, and best practices
- Preparation of instructional materials including image preparation, illustration, and interactive modules
- Access to photographic, video, computer, printing, and lighting equipment in the digital lab
- Planning/Advising for use of special technology in exhibits
- Access to existing slide collections and digital collections
Learn about documenting your artwork, creating a digital archive, designing digital and printable portfolios, creating promotional posters and showcards and more.
Specific digital learning opportunities are available in the lab during open hours and by appointment.